Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Blossom ... I notice that you have asked about the weather in a few of the individual Benidorm hotel topics. Just in case you haven't seen it, we have a Weather Q&As topic where you will find info and discussion about temperatures ... please click here.

David :wave
Hello everybody !

All the facilities are actually open on Flamingo Benidorm All Inclusive

Best Regards

;)
Hi All,

1st post here and hopefully first of many.

Anyway, me and my misses are off to the Hotel Flamingo Benidorm on the 7th of August for 7 days and booked the VIP package.

Whats the hotel like this time of year?
Whats the VIP package like?
Are the roof pools full or plenty of room?
Whats the rooms like?

And

Whats the wifi like? :)
Also do the rooms have a safe and if not whats the additional costs?

Regards,

Brian
Welcome Brian ... you mention roof pool. Can you confirm please that you are definitely going to Hotel Flamingo Benidorm, or is it perhaps Flamingo Oasis ?

The Hotel Flamingo Oasis in Benidorm, thats what it says on my paperwork.
Brian ... Flamingo Benidorm and Flamingo Oasis are two different properties, please click here for our Flamingo Oasis topic:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2217

No problem, the two are often confused. But the only time Flamingo Benidorm has a pool on the rooftop is when it rains. ;)

LOL should of looked a bit harder but thanks David, posted my question in that thread.

Regards,

Brian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.