Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi

Yes you are correct there is no swimming pool but as you say the beach is right across the road. I stayed at the Angela Hotel opposite La Jabega a few years ago and I think ( not 100% positive ) that the guests at La Jabega could use the pool at the Angela. Hopefully someone has been recently and give you a review.

Have a great time!

Michelle
Hi

My fiancee' and i stayed at la jabega in april. In my opinion it is an absolutely fantastic hotel for the price you pay. It is centrally located in the lovely los boliches area with the beach just across the road. The staff are really friendly and the hotel is spotless. The rooms are cleaned everyday.

The rooms are very large and spacious as are the baloconies. The tv in the rooms have a large number of english channels. I also really enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar at the front of the hotel.

You are correct there is no pool but i am a beach person anyway so this didnt really affect me and as chelle says, the hotel angela is just across the road and has a nice pool.

There is a taxi rank right by the hotel so you can explore the rest of the resort and the costa del sol with ease.

Have a great holiday i am sure you will have no complaints.
The Jabega Apartments in Fuengirola are very basic, with old fashioned furniture. Cooking area, very small. Bed Linen and Towels changed daily if required. No swimmimg pool, mosquitoes loads in May-June.

July -Aug lots of drunks around and pick pockets.

A good base for exploring the area.

Good market tuesdays.

Good new shopping centre and supermarket up by castle bus no 4
If anyone has stayed here recently would you please add your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks.
Yes me and my husband stayed at that Hotel about 4 years ago, I has had a face lift since then, but yes it was fine. For the price you pay, it was not bad at all, and as you say, the beach is just over the road.
Hope you have a good holiday, we are going over on the 8th October, seems a long time off, but something to look forward to.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.