Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
How about emailing the hotel and ask them which UK tour operators have contracts with them this year ?

reservations.elgreco@marconfort.com

David :wave
hi
travel republic,great late deals low cost holidays they all do this hotel. :)
Just google El greco Ibiza ,it comes up with lots including reviews.

Maryb
....make sure you use google.co.uk (not com) and then click "pages from UK" to filter out all the foreign entries. It's just returned 157,000 hits , a mere 4750 if filtered to UK!!!

And if you're set on one hotel have you checked whether you could DIY? Ibiza is pretty well served with flights.
If you go to a travel agent, they can log-on to the "Gazatteer" which will tell them exactly who operates for that hotel. Also give you a "warts & all" opinion of the hotel, not the vision through rose tinted glasses.

A very useful tool but I'm afraid its only available to Travel Agents.
I wonder why Thomsons don't do that one anymore? They always had the 3 - Tanit, St Miguel and El Greco and when booking a/i allocation on arrival, you knew you would have one of those hotels.
When we were there last time, they were overbooked and moved some guest to the Tanit.
If you can't find what you are looking for, may I suggest you have a look at the Tanit - similar to the El Greco but better rooms.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.