Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
shuttle direct will get you from you hotel in benidorm to airport.one way is £8.81.but getting from Alicante to benidorm your looking at booking a private mini bus.you have 5 days to look around and book one from a shop.

shuttle direct you need to go to advance bookings.and put in hotel name etc,
Thanks for the quick replies,does anyone know the cost of a taxi from Alicante city to Benidorm,or know of a site where i might be able to find out?
i would say same price or a little less than taxi from airport to benidorm.65=70 euro.
We have a member on here called dgutte who has a transfer company, and he is really good. If you send him a PM he may be able to help you if he isn't booked up.
You could also catch the airport bus from Alicante 2.5 euros 2 years ago to the airport,lots of room for cases and then a normal transfer to Benidorm and back
I would also recommend David, Dgutte.
I have used many private transfer companies over the years and he is without a doubt the best.
I won't use anyone else now.
Contact him at http://www.costablancaprivatetransfers.com
He'll be able to sort your transfer out no problem.
He's fully insured and completely legal.
i can recommend david too- he picked us up last month- we have also booked with him for next year. 55Euro per journey- and he does not ask for any money up front!

belly
Hi all thanks for all the help.Everything sorted now with above company.
wayne zab wrote:
Hi all thanks for all the help.Everything sorted now with above company.

Pleased you got it sorted..... :tup
That's good, you'll be delighted with the service David provides.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.