Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Welcome back June :tup

Sorry to hear that your holiday wasn't all you'd hoped for :(

Where did you stay?
Hi June,sorry to hear about the problems you've had at the airport,could i please ask what hotel you stayed in and what did you think of it?
Many thanks Angela.
I hope Golden Sands is not going the same way as Sunny Beach, which was a lovely family resort on my first visit in 2003. I have also had two bad experiences with Balkan (two years running) and would never use them again.

Sorry your holiday wasn't brilliant, I can recommend the resorts of Sozopol and Obzor having stayed in great hotels in both!

Best wishes

Yvonne
Thanks Yvonne i love G/S have went there since 94 and have we made many friends .But this year looks like last year for G/S as to many young people in it now and parties every night . Angela 1964 we stayed at the Shipka hotel it is central for everything ,but as i said was full of young groups of people .I have left a report on the hotels site you can read it . June
Hope you managed to enjoy yourself overall. We are off next week to Kranevo, have rented an apartment, hopefully all will work out ok, our Bulgarian friends are also not impressed with the way Golden Sands is going, although the father of one has got more work this year at GS.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.