Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi :wave We have just booked up this hotel for late Aug 2008, never been to Ibiza before. looking forward to it.
It's excellent....if you're still there on the 5th Sept i'll buy you a sangria :)
We go back to Fiesta Bahamas, Playa Den Bossa in 285 days or..............

(sad i know)

24,624,000 seconds or
410,400 minutes or
6840 hours or
40 weeks (approx)

haha
cant wait...................can you tell????
Can we keep the countdowns to a minimum please.
We have booked the Club Don Toni for the fourth time going on the 20th August 2008. Although this will be our fourth time to Don Toni it will be our 9th year in Ibiza - we just love the Fiesta Hotels. Been to The Fiesta Bahamas x3 the Fiesta Milord and last year at the Tanit (nice hotel shame about the ongoing problems - would'nt go back). :( :(

Originally ended up in Ibiza because of small child and flight times from Newcastle were ideal, never been anywhere else since. Everything you need in Playa D'en Bossa, short transfer, on the beach, good food, friendly staff, all inclusive drinks option (a must) We meet people we have met before year after year and have arranged hol to co-incide with friends from Liverpool next year.
I know what you meant about Playa Den Bossa Theresa, this will be our 4th time in resort and 3rd time at Fiesta Bahamas.
Going back next year to meet up with people we met this year too!
I know we will have all we need, beachfront, good entertainment, nice walk to shops etc..........
We have booked to return to Don Toni 28th June 2008. We loved it so much this year we had to book again. We also met a great family out there and have arranged to meet up with them again.
Ive booked for 20th August 2008 till the 3rd September, marvell apartments, san antonio bay, going for 2 weeks all inclusive with 2 mates. Its the first time me and any of me mates have been to ibiza. So really looking forward. Is any one else going around that time??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.