Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi I would be wary of Kiss / Viking as Im sure they had something to do with XL. I would certainly take seperate insurance out in case the company go bust. There are a few companies out there that do this insurance - that time I looked a got a quote for around £20 a year covering all flights in the year.

I have used OTB and the trouble I found with them is getting hold of them once you had made your booking. Also their prices arent live. Many have booked online then got a call from them the next day saying that price is no longer available and they offer you something else at a much higher price.

I have used Travel republic and Great Late Deals for hotels and not had any problems.
yes you are right kiss/viking airways are to do with XL airways so i would take care
thank you for your help and advice, back to the drawing board!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.