Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Marina suties are fantastic. (i lurve the pool) Alot of Scanidic people in over winter so not alot of UK holidaymakers in to do reviews. But for summer (may 1st - oct 31st) it will have more UK holiday makers

answered your other question in excursions sticky
100% love the place rooms are great and very large around 10mins to bars resturants ect 2mins to the beach hope this helps a bit
try wigwams bar just across the road
Well BB have you chosen well or what.
My wife, my son, and myself are off back there again this July for the third year in a row.
If you like relaxation and luxury you're going to love it.
When are you headed out there ?
Sorry forgot to say we have never actually used the water park in Maspalonas but have passed it a few times and it looks extrmeely busy with big queues.
The one in P.R will be smaller and is the one we use. It is good value for money and have never really had huge queues even on Sat or Sun when the locals tend to use it also.
Even the food is of decent quality and value and we tend not to bother taking our own when we go now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.