Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
menthol cigs
10 Posts
Yes you can buy menthol cigarettes named MARS. There is still another mark but I have forgotten the name.

In the meantime till july, you can also stop smoking ! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a020.gif

Kind regards from the Netherlands
Pittie
Would just like to say thanka for the infor and as my kids have told me YES i should stop but when you have two teens going on before school and after school its my only vice and i dont drink i will try honest :D
There is still another mark but I have forgotten the name.

ROYAL is the other mark.

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Pittie
I've only just spotted this query and you beat me to it Pittie! I always smoke Royals in Tunisia and they gave me menthol by mistake one day - I didn't notice at the time but they changed them for me without any problem. They are about 2.400 dinar a packet (approx. £1.20) so it makes it rather difficult to give up. :roll:
Hi all just got back today from 2 weeks..

A guy on my desert safari trip gave me a menthol cig, called Royales, in a gold packet. Don't know how much he spent but under 3TND for a box of 20.

I'm not one for menthol, but they were not bad.
hi thanks for letting me know i will write the makes down devonbabez
Just be aware of the proper price, which is about 2.400 dinar. A shopkeeper (not in the Medina) tried to overcharge me by quite a bit last time, which was silly of him as I'd asked for them in Arabic so he should have realised I wasn't just off the plane!
thanks for the tip i will keep my eyes,ears open when we go out there devonbabez
can any one tell me if they sell english ciggies ?? or is it best to buy at the airport ?how much are they ??and how many can you bring back home ?? thanks 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.