Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I know Skiathos has Big Banana and Small Banana beach which are Naturist beaches.

Small Banana is completely and Big Banana has a section near Small B where people get an all over tan and furhter along a taverna and clothed bathers.

Skiathos is a beautiful island if you have not been and the beaches are sandy and have gently shelving water.

I found Small Banana particularly friendly and a small group of Brits used to meet here every day. It is a bit of a trail but the bus stops (the very last stop which is Koukanaris beach) and you have a bit of a hill and then a walk thru the olive grove. If you hire a moped it gets you up the hill but you still have to walk thru the grove which is about 5-10 mins and shaded.

Not the biggest beach in the world but I'm sure some of the other more secluded beaches on the North had a few scattered naturist sections too.

Can you not go to Parga with another company? I was looking for flights to Preveza last week to go to Lefkas and most of the Preveza flights were for holidays in Parga.
Hi DS1.......

:idea: Google the term "captain barefoot"

He's web site cover all things natural around the Greek islands... :wink:
it should come up barefoot.info in the links..

Nothing smutty and plenty of info on the site..

paul.
Apparently there's one in Arillas in Corfu.
Hi DS1

Mounda beach on Kefalonia is a couple of miles from Scala. It is beautiful soft sand that gently shelves into the sea. There are not many people on it as it is a beach the turtles use. The road goes right to the beach and once on the beach turn left and that is the naturist part. You will have acres of sand to yourself. There is 1 hotel almost on the beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.