Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi lisbob,

Protaras to Nissi Beach area would be a hike every day for you with kids, the bus takes at least 40 mins and a taxi would be approx £12CYP each way sometimes more in the evening.

You could look around Nissi beach to stay or alternativly Macronissos area which is just beyond Nissi. There's the Macronissos Village which is only available through Olympic Holidays but very popular with kids and a great place to stay, or Paradise village which is a Thomson property, both of these are SC apartments. Or if you wanted a family friendly hotel there the Olympic Lagoon which gets great reviews especially for it's HUGE pool.

Here's a link to a map of hotel which will give you an idea of what's near Nissi and where the above places are located http://www.intercyprus.com/map-of-ayia-napa.html

Hope that helps.
i can highly recommend the Olympic Lagoon. The pool area is fantanstic for children. The staff are very friendly. Lots going on if the children want to join in.
We stayed in the Cristophina hotel in Nissi beach.It was just opposite the Adams beach hotel.It used to be in Thomsons small and friendly brochure.The beaches in this area are among the best in the world!.
Thanks, is this hotel in Ayia Napa?
They're all in Ayia Napa as is Nissi Beach.
Nissi Beach is 4 kilometres from Ayia napa.It has lots of fab restaurants that cater for kids and lots of bars.It is much quieter than Ayia Napa,especially in August!.
Is it expensive to eat out? Would it be better to go all inclusive? We have never travelled all inclusive before but would d be happy to if it got good reviews. Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.