Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi we stayed here last september, they are great apartments, basic but very clean, everything you want. They are based quite away back from the Bowling Centre off the main road.The apartments are exclusive to unijet, so everybody is British, the staff are brilliant especially Martin behind the bar. You will have a great time. 8)
thanks for that sara .
Can you tell me how far from the beach is it and whats the beach like ?
Is the pool ok ? size of it ? was it clean ?

thanks again#

stitch
Hi, the pool was very clean, its on the small size with a small bit for kiddies, we never had a problem with space in september,as it is only a small apartment block. :)
The walk to the beach is about 15mins past cafes and shops, we have been 3 times to Bossa and we thought the beach wasnt as clean as it has been in the past. It is quite a long stretch of sand. :)
thanks again sara it appears you are the only other person who has ever been there , a lot of resort guides and hotel apt indexes dont even have it listed !!!!
:) Hi Stitch, another thing about the apartments, if you get their late at night a nice english man I think his name was George welcomes you at reception he has lived on the island for 25 years.
You get a card for your apartment which you put in a slot for your electricity. The restaurant/cafe at the apartments do great snacks & meals.The rooms are basic but we had kettle,toaster,fridge, microwave and 2 electric rings but we never used them.
We would go back to these apartments if we returned to Ibiza again.
Catch the local buses to Ibiza town its cheap to travel and easy.
Hope you have a good time.
thanks a lot you have been most helpful and i appreciate it .
you are the only person who came forward with info

thanks

stitch

ps - we have a party of 10 going mixture of kids and us
are they ok with big groups??
Hi there stitch,
we visited these apartments in may 2003 and had a great time. a small complex but the cleanest we have stayed in.
They are set back from the main strip so quiet at night.
we had a great room with a massive balcony going all round the apartment....patio doors on our bedroom too :0.
The staff were very helpful and Martin made the nicest sangria I have had..I made sure we got back there before he closed at night for my *night cap* of sangria.
If you need any more reports on these apts go to the holidays uncovered website . there are lots of reviews there. All good I have to add.
Im sure you and your party will be made most welcome.
We may be going back here ourselves this year after a not so good holiday in Crete last year (disappointment with the apts we had, I think the palm gdn spoiled us )
Anything else you need to know just ask.
Oh while I remember if you want a cheap place for drinks.go to UNOS its a supermarket where you buy your drinks in store and they provide you with glasses and a seat outside :-)
thanks mackem for the info

do you remember the room number maybe i can request it before i go

ta very much stitch
sorry but I cant remember the number of the room. Just that it wasnt a pool view and wa son first floor. Overlooking the crazy golf so very quiet.
Dont know if that helps lol.
I know we were a bit disappointed on arrival, thinking we were out of the way but it was great.
Another nice thing was the bathroom had a small window u could open while in the shower and have a great view of the hills with nobody able to look in to you.
HI THERE, MY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO IBIZA IN AUG 2005 AND WENT TO THE PALM GARDEN APARTMENTS - PLAYA D'EN BOSSA.

THE TOUR OPERATOR WAS FIRST CHOICE - WE HAVE SINCE FOUND OUT THAT FIRST CHOICE HAVE DROPPED THEM :cry: :(

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE NEW TOUR OPERATOR FOR THE PALM GARDENS IS AS WE ARE WANTING TO GO BACK TO THE SAME HOTEL IN AUGUST 2007.

I HAVE EMAILED THE HOTEL BUT AS THE SEASON HAS ENDED I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE CAN ANYONE HELP?? :D
Please do not post in caps as per the t&c of the site - Kath HT Admin
Palm Garden, Playa d'en Bossa
Sunstart - Sunstart
Istel: 1#
Fastrak: FIR
Reservation: 0870-750 0001

Season From: May 2007 To: October 2007
Duration: 7 nights (extendible weekly)
Airports: BHX, BRS, EMA, GLA, LTN, MAN, NCL

Properties:

Palm Garden
Hi there, thanks for that but sunstart is first choice and apparently they have been dropped as i can not find it anywhere on there website!

Do you know of anyone else who may have taken over on palm gardens and also from london gatwick and for 2 weeks?

**Edit to change to lower case. Please do not post in Capitals**
That information is from the current web edition of the Travel Trade Gazateer.

It says 2007 and SunStart is the only tour operator listed.

Try ringing the number.
Well god knows then as I spoke to someone yesterday from First Choice and they no longer deal with The Palm Garden Apartments, I think people are getting confused as there is another hotel with a similar name which is called Palm Beach Apartments - that is not the one we want.
I think the only way to book these now is possibly via direct contact, as you said earlier its the end of season but its still only october, somebody should be available if you can ring the apartments direct its 34 971 30 12 06
When we stayed there it was however, a limited reception and I cant remember the times...the bar should be open tho :)
stitch/.sooze75
when you going out.next aug 2007. i am out from the 8th oct and if you wish i can get all the info you need from appts for you.give me something to do.only thing i have seen is booking via a online site,the beach is a 5 min walk away.very big and longest on island,you may get a bit of seaweed on the beach washed up bit its clean everyday.i would say use jet aptts for sunbathing on beach or just on there front,good for all you need only a step on the beach right into bars shop ect,take a look when you get there,but dont go passed bora bora or you have gone to far then...use the area near the pools.all you need is just a arms length away from you,under the complex is a spar shop.gym.pc/bogs/ nice bars to get a drink all within the massive complex.cost about 4/5 euros a day for a bed,thats if the place your at is a bit full round pool.very mixed people on jet beach area.its not what you may think full of clubbers they tend to stay nearer bora bora area.just a note you will get noise a bit from planes.your only just down the road from the airport.so get a taxi and dont pay for transfer unless they are inc in your hols package.
http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk have a few pictures on,,look for pool picture..apart from that i cannot even find any more pictures for you
ok here is the info you all need.1st choice have pulled out of this place,as of yet no prices for 2007.but if you email them.they will as soon as they know the 2007 prices let you know.

**email removed for security**
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.