Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi

I have never stayed there but this link will give you some info on the hotel.

http://www.perkes.gr/

Hope it helps

Graham 8)
Hi. I lived in Laganas for 16 years, great for your age group loads of night life, beach not very wide - full of sunbeds etc. Great bars along the main street - zero degrees was always good, packed, bar staff pouring cocktails down your necks etc
Hi Pandaz :wave
Here's a page with all the clubs, bars, restaurants and a few of the hotels in Laganas on a map. Give you an idea where you're staying in Laganas.

Perkes is listed as number 9.

The main Laganas road runs down the center of the map and the Perkes listed as 9 is on the right on the main road to the middle of the map. I must have walked past it everyday last year but, i just cant think which hotel was the Perkes.

http://www.rescueclub.net/Rescue%20Guide.htm

paul..
Paul

We stayed in The Olympic Hotel (no 10 on map) which is the next hotel down on the map, would you say the Perkes is near / beside the water park :?:

Pandaz going by the location on the map the main resort area will be a 10 - 15 min stroll with the beach another 7-10 min down the main road.

Just up from the Perkes is a taverna we used a few times called the Paradise, this was very nice, but there are loads of great eating places in Laganas.

I am sure you will have a great time in Laganas and the location of the Perkes is good, not to far from the resort centre.

Graham 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.