Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi...You lucky lucky lucky person!!! :D

My wife and I have stayed at this fantastic hotel twice now 2003 and 2001

The hotel is immaculate, with a fantastic beach bar which does not get too crowded, but keeps a certain kind of character, lively enough during the day with beach trade, to romantic in the evening, frequented by couples enjoying a drink after a meal somewhere.

George (Boss) is brilliant and will do anything he can to help, his wife Valli (I think) is also very nice.

I would love to return but feel I have been enough times now and like to try new places...but wish I was in your position of visiting for the first time...you lucky lucky people!!

Any other info you need I would be glad to help

Enjoy

CM
Here is their website where you can take a tour:- http://www.phoenixbeachhotel.gr/

I have also added these apartments to our reviews site so if anyone has stayed here please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review HERE
Thanks very much CM for such an enthusiastic reply :thanks

You've got me all :hyper
LOL I was just coming on now having found this hotel yesterday, and going to ask if anyone had stayed there....we are leaning more towards Zante now and are thinking of booking this hotel......
Its a true pleasure Annie,

I am really particular about things, and believe me if I say it's good then it is :wink: my wife and I often say, shall we go one more time....but we must try different places. next September it's Kephalonia, so we will wave to you as you can't miss the island from Zant'e.

Also make sure you hire a car as there are some superb beaches to find around the island.... I mean SUPERB!!!

When I have a bit more time I will name them for you in another post...I will get out the road map we used when last there.

CM
Cheers Currymonster :glynis

If you don't mind, nearer to our holiday, I might ask you for names of restaurants and bars you thought were good, too :D
my parents stayed at this hotel last summer and found it to be really nice with very good service.. sure you'll enjoy it :D
Delighted to hear that Gaffer. Thanks :D
With who are you booking Annie K??

Weve seen ours with thomson in the Greece brochure, but desperately trying to find it cheaper....
Its £545 for 14nights and a bit more than I was hoping to spend....
Hi Pinklady, we booked through Panorama (Irish edition). It's costing us 1799 euro for 2 weeks mid August (2 adults). I'm not sure whether that is good or not, but we have been to Portugal 3 times, and paid more than that for 2 weeks.
I really really want to book this hotel, but thinking £545 is a bit steep for me, especially since Im a student :(
If anyone finds it cheaper, let me know.
Would you consider booking your hotel over the net? There is a good web-site http://www.medhotels.com I've booked a 2 week stay for my parents in Majorca in a 4* hotel. There's lots of choice, however, I don't think the Phoenix Beach Hotel is on it, but there are lots of other nice ones that are on the beach too.

You would have to book your flights seperately, but it could work out cheaper.

Best of luck :D
Hiya,
Has anyone on this site ever stayed at the Phoenix Beacho Hotel, Tsilivi?? I have looked at the reviews and there aren't any for this particular hotel, but we have booked to go next year and just wanted to get as much info as possible on it. Also, where the best places to eat, drink etc are n the near area. As much info and opinions as possible would be great as I have never been to Zante before so have nothing to work off!
Cheers in advance guys!
:D
The hotel has a website HERE

I have merged your post with a similar topic so you may find some information in earlier posts.

luci :wave
Nice hotel shame about the beach
thanks for the reply iallen, although everyone that mentions the hotel has said good things, it worries me that there are few people who seem to have actually stayed there, and no reviews.I have looked at the hotel website and it looks superb- is it actually as good as it looks??

xx
HI There,
I stayed here in september 2005, the pool is lovely, sunbeds always available. The food in the pool bar is nice but pricy, if you go onto the beach the first bar on the right does gorgeous food at a fraction of the price of the phoenix beach.There is no noise from other bars, and you can go into the zante maris opposite to watch the entertainment.i would not go to Tsilivi again because of the beach, ive been to Kafelonia this year and its in a different class to Zante.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.