Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
No matter where you go in Las Americas you'll be spoilt for choice. As you are young, but legal, Veronicas may be better for you. Really there is so much night life for all ages.
Veronicas is a bit quiet now. But the starco area across the road should suit you down to the ground.

there is linekas, wetherspoons, rags, tramps, piano bar, murphys irish bar.

Daughter loved this area, she thought that veronicas was a bit quiet and not as nice as starcos. But i'm sure that you will find your own way.
is it very strict on id because i dont really wnna be carrying my passport round with me?
Nah i think that you will be ok, you would have to look really young for them to stop you going into bars.

how old are you actually and where are you staying.
were stayin in the hotel conquisdor n 18
Near to Patch full of younger type bars. Strip underneath Parque de la Paz. Good bars but a bit more family style and not too far from Veronicas and Starco full of wild bars and clubs.
Great hotel by the way. Very international though. The entertainment compere takes ages to introduce the acts coz he has to do it in 5 or 6 languages!!!!!
Hi zoechelsea.A favourite place of mine is The Dubliner.Great live band,packed full every night and a great atmos.I think its got its own website if you search it out.Its underneath the Las Palmeras hotel near the patch,not too far away from your hotel.
I have bar reviews of most bars in this area.

Hope i'm not breaking rules here but go to http://www.tenerife-uncovered.com and look at the nightlife section.
i read that you are staying at the conquistador, I would strongly reccommend during the day that you visit the one of the beaches as the pool side is very cramped (although the pool itself is a good size), plus you have to be up very early to get a a sun lounger (7am at he latest usual towel brigade). hotel is ok although evening meals a bit repetative.
I totally agree with wicked chris starcos is by far the best!! Linkers and tramps were awsome!! along with the mett bar all of them around there!!! You'll have a wicked time!! I think you will be ok on the id front!! Have a great time!!

I would love to be going back there!! :D
Just got back on Sunday from celebrating my daughter's 18th. There were a group of us and they all thoroughly enjoyed being in Starco area - Yates is excellent as is Rags - Not impressed with Tramps - the PR there ripped us off big time and it got a bit nasty! It should be reasonably busy. No-one asked for ID the whole week so I dont think you need to worry about that unless you look really young! Wouldnt bother with Veronica's - bit sleazy (only my personal opinion of course) but up near Yates you wont go far wrong. Be wary of the DJ in Yates though - when he finds out its your birthday he gets you up dancing on the bar but then tries to get you to take your clothes off (and I mean everything off!) - I have seen one poor girl naked as the day she was born with all the blokes taking photos of her on their mobiles - she was so drunk she had no clue what was happening to her! So be careful!!We did go to the Patch as well - bit too much karaoke for me - although we did a bit of that too! Depends what you are looking for but whatever it is you will find it there!! Have fun!!
it seems u had fun! i cant wait thanks for all the info its great help !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.