France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Weather
9 Posts
we r heading there too on 07 july. Seems the weather is pretty changeable between now and 28th June but can't c any further ahead as yet. V warm tho and not too many wet days. Fingers x'd.

What campsite you going to?
Hi Bon Voyage and welcome to HT!

Please do not post in phone text style as per our T&C's.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers that do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
We're staying in Camping Acapolco.
So are we. Seems plenty to do in area anyway even if weather not great all the time
Have you ever stayed there before? This is our first time. :)
Haven't stayed before but had researched it as well as I could before booking. I have read almost every piece of information vailable on net and I'm sure we've chosen well. :D

We were looking for somewhere that had all the benefits of the camp but with somewhere to go in the evenings within walking distance.

The merlin plage seems very close along with at least some bars and restaurants.

Can't wait
hi. im staying there too. we arrive on 26th june staying til 11th/12th july.
the camp site dose look good just hope the weather is better.

have a good holiday
Hi,
We've just come back today, weather is very changeable at the moment just like here. To be honest high winds and rain sort of spoil a camping holiday, hotel on the way, and on the way back were good though.
Forecast is about the same for the rest of this week but getting better after that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.