Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
I can't give a recent review of Krana as it has been a few years since we went.But I would return to the Krana. It is fairly basic but the room was fairly large and did have a/c. If you get a room at the back you don't get any outlook as its on to a hill but then we usually sat out at the end of an evening when its pitch dark anyway! There was a lovely family who ran it. Pool area was good and you looked over to the acropolis. It had a snack bar area which was pleasant - but we only had drinks there as we ate in the village.
The disadvantage as you now doubt know is the steep 10 minute walk down to the village. We were happy to put up with it as the advantage is that it is one of the few places in Lindos with a pool. Lindos beach can be hectic as its full of daytrippers and we were happy to use the pool rather than the beach. It was a sort of peaceful haven.
Lindos itself is picture postcard pretty and we loved it!
Had a wander around Lindos Gardens and would stay there but did not like the fact that some accomodation were lower level and I would have felt a bit claustrophic there. I like a balcony!
hi , has to be the krana, for me knocks spots of lindos gardens, the gardens has expanded in recent years and is now a mix of old and new appts. not sure who lets out new ones maybe first choice, and olympic do the older ones,pool area was crowded , and seemed to me to be a little untidy, although lots of people will disagree its my personal opinion krana is tidier better situated, and more relaxing around pool area cheers
Thank you both for your views! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.