Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Have a read through this thread Click Here as you may find some helpful information.
Neil..I have still got some paperwork from Thomsonfly when our baggage was damaged.
If your luggage is lost the nominated handling agents will try to locate it using the WorldTracer Network system and when it has been located will confirm delivery arrangements to your home address
For the first 5 days of tracing the following telephone nmber should be used to obtain information
0870 0664107

From the sixth day if your luggage is still missing contact Baggage Services Dept during office hours on 0161 489 6006 ( Not sure which airport you flew from...this may just refer to Manchester but they will most probably be able to redirect you)

We were referred to the Luggage Loss Adjusters
2-4 College Road
Ardingly
West Sussex
RH17 6TT

Tel 01444 891122 Fax 01444 891110

They recommend that you notify your holiday or travel company insurer and retain all flight tickets, baggage tags or receipts and the computer generated receipt (PIR) issued by the handling agents.

I was very impressed with the speed and handling of our claim and received a cheque very promptly.

I don't know if this will be of any help to you.
Good luck and I hope that you are reunited with your luggage very soon.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.