Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Prices of Cigs
13 Posts
partyanne, You have to buy from the TABAC shops in resort , the prices are regulated , think I paid about €30 for superkings last September. CBG
hi partyanne, take a look here http://www.eurotabaco.es/prices_tobacco.php
As calabona girl says they can only be bought now at tabac's or airport duty free, but usually more expensive there than buying them in resort.
Thanks I thought you could buy anywhere Just with the euro being so bad going to be more expensive
Cheer
anne
Was in Palma Nova 2 week ago,,200 B+H = 31 euro from Tabac shop.
Johnny C
Hi Just returned from magaluf yesterday, lambert butler £23.00 from tabac shops,you can pay in £ or I think they where Euros 29.50
Thanks that great. Did you find a big diffrence in spending money with the euro being so low.
In the tabac shops Sovereign (in a black packet made by B&H) are 23 euros. They also do john players for the same price. Obviously the more you normally spend the more you will notice the low pound. At the moment you are losing approximately 15 euros for every £100 you spend (compared to last year). Unfortunately, the families taking a two week break are going to be hit hardest. Cigs are still a lot cheaper than the UK though :)
Hi
I didn't find any difference in spends because Hubby paid ;) .Joking apart though the bars have lots of offers on at the moment trying to encourage people in.
As you say will still be cheaper than here. Normally Super Kings I smoke so don't know of any long spanish cigs not to worry. Never been away as early as this what was it like when you were there
I went in February, the earliest I have been and it was lovely. I was there for six days and it was sunny for five. In the sun it was very warm - my arms and face got quite a bit of colour. On an evening though, when the sun went down the temperature dropped dramatically. I did notice that the bars aren't geared towards colder temperatures so you needed a cardigan or fleece to wear in the bars on a night. This was February though and the bars were very quiet (as you'll know even in England, the more people in a bar the warmer it is). I'd definitely go again at this time though - it was lovely walking on virtually empty beaches etc
Thats great it sounds lovely
Anne
Hi Fortuna blue are similar to L&B if thats any use to you tey worked out about e24 for 200 last year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.