Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Beziers Airport, France, F-34450 Vias, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)4 67.90.99.10
Fax: +33 (0)4 67.90.99.00
Email: aeroport@beziers.cci.fr

This may help you. CCI means Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the website of the Beziers Chamber of Commerce website may give you details.

This airport has also been known as VIAS airport. The airport's IATA code is BZR. If you type BZR airport into a search engine, you should get some suitable websites, but the airport does not seem to have its own website. It is apparently close to Carcassone airport, and this probably handles more charter traffic or LCCs than Beziers. Other local airports are Bergerac, Bordeaux, and Perpignan for starters.

Hope this helps - if you have further questions on the airport please post them! I would think if you sent an email to the address given above, marked A L'ATTENTION DE LAURENT MOREL, even if it's written in English, he or one of his colleagues should get back to you with more precise information concerning the airport.

For questions on the Beziers region, might I suggest you post them in the France area of the forum.

All good wishes.
Hi, we live in the Beziers area, the airport is small but with car hire facilities. Small also means quiet, in fact Ryanair only started using it last year. It's perfectly placed for many of the beach resorts in this area, and for Beziers itself. We run a holiday business and are located on the Canal du Midi about 20 minutes from beziers airport. Can't post links but if you're looking for self catering accommodation search under france and beyond and you'll find our site with lots of info about the area.
Regards
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.