Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
akyaka fits the bill perfectly, ive added some info on your other thread
patara beach you cuold get lost on its so long its unreal and isolated nearest main resorts kalkan and kas
thank you everyone for all your kind suggestions. We will take a good search through all you have shown us.

Appreciations
Stuart
Kalkan is a lovely resort and although does not havea sandy beach doeshave beach clubs which are really nice with comfortable sunbeds, large umbrella's and you get into the sea via a ladder.

As Maverick said Patara Beach but there is a small beach which can be reached by boat or dolmus, this is quite isolated and would be very hot to stay all day, well it would be for me!

Kalkan has some lovely restaurants most of which are roof top overlooking the bay, there are a couple of livier bars but the majority are quiet which serve fantastic food. Kalkan is very hilly and not suitable if you have mobility problems but every bar/restaurant will ring for a taxi to take you back to your hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.