Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I always use Co-op to book my holidays. I find them excellent. If you are a Co-op member you get lots of points - 1000 for a £1000 holiday. After our last holiday with them they sent us a voucher for £50 off our next holiday as a thank you. Guess who I have just booked with again?
I've been browsing TO's and found that the coop and co-operative are 2 different services. I've had cheaper quotes with the co-operative than I have with the coop :que seems weird to me.
Thats right you will get different prices.
I work for Midlands Co-op Travel and each Co-op soceity is a completely different company and in competition with each other. It is very confusing as most co-op travels are part of the same marketing group CTTG thats why posters and window displays are similar but have seperate head offices and policies etc.
Thats why when you look on the internet it will bring up lots of different co-op travel's with different logos! hope this helps!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.