Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Was in thomas cook shop today to pay balance of sisters holidays and they said that they are able to access all 2010 holidays from 4pm tomorrow and they will be staying open till 7pm to take calls etc. Everything goes online thursday morning for 2010. Cant wait to see what the prices are.
Sorry that was a hotel in Lara beach.
Have now got first choice brochure and this years holidays seemed to have gone up roughly £200 PER ADULT on a 14 night holiday to Egypt.That is an awful lot of money on a family holiday.
Prices are up for Worldwide holidays with Thomson and F/C now, however prices are ridiculous :yikes !!! Thomas cook not doing european as yet?

Nia x :sun2 (hopefully)
Hi

Just got back from portugal and already got the holiday bug just been looking on F/C does anyone know why the dom rep holiday village or mexico holiday village are not available? I would love to return to one of these next year.

Thanks
Danielle,
Holiday Village Dom Rep and Mexico First Choice advised me they are pulling out and the Occidental chain have brought it but after October.

Angie.
Actually I should have said the Holiday Village hotels in Dom Rep and Mexico are reverting back to the Occidental chain as First Choice only leased these hotels from them.
That sounds clearer. :duh

Angie.
hi Angie,

thanks alot for that information. I was wondering when the Dom Rep would be brought back as FC have had it as a holiday village for a while but a bit suprised about the mexico holiday village!! Im actually kind of gutted as im not sure when they go back to occidental that there will be facilities as good as when FC were in charge! Looks like i will be in hunt for some new hotels!!

Thanks again
I think they may revert back at the end of October as I was in our local FC shop today and was ear-wigging, :rofl the person at the next table did book for the beginning of October.

Angie.
haha! is that this october or october 2010? Also do you know if FC are even still going to Cozumel as of next year? I cant find any dates/flights to Cozumel! grrrr!
danielle,

Its the end of this October 2009. Will get my detective hat :rofl about Cozumel for you and will post when I get the info.

Angie
direct holidays summer 2010 holidays now available got brouchure yesterday x x
thanks alot angie!! I know before the mexico HV was named HV white sands it was called the Occidental Allegro so hopefully FC/Tom do provide holidays to Cozumel next year and hopefully the allegro. I fell in love with that place instantly and hope to return one day! If not then i gotta get researching for next year!

Thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.