Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
A transfer perhaps? :hmmm Jenny x
Definitely not Jenny. I always grab a cab from Monastir as I like to start my holiday with a good old haggle. :lol:
I think you will find that travel republic has acted as agent and booked your room through med
Hi wizard - I forgot that. I always book with Travel Republic and all paperwork is of course Med Hotels. Over to you Aslemma!! Jenny x
I can see the logic of that, except that I've also had my card debited by Travel Republic for the price of the hotel, which is, unfortunately, rather more than £9.92. :roll: No doubt I will get to the bottom of it in the end, but in the meantime I'll just have to wait until I hear from Barclaycard.
My partner and I went to corfu staying at the aelolis orange hoterl via medhotels, and although the hotel was nice we had lots of problems, and med hotels ldid nothing at all to help, we never got to see our rep as she was alweays "Ill" we had to pay to call them and then nothing was done, we ended up paying over £50 to sort out their problems, to be frank your better off looking for a company that actualy careas about its custemers. The way they have delt with us is terrible and nearly ruined out holiday. I have expericance with all levels of booking companys and by far med hotels is the worst.
i`m getting a bit worried now. i have booked through med hotels..i have mailed the hotel to request a room type 3 times now and no response.our friends have booked through another company and have had replies to there emails :(

sharon
Has anyone booked with Medhotels recently? I have booked with them to go to turkey later in the year and have found a couple of bad reviews so I am now a little worried.
We went with them last October and everything was fine,but I have heard they are now Hotel4U which is part of the Thomas Cook Group.
They provided our accommoadation when we went to Malta at Easter, and we had no problems - a super room
Travel republic used medhotels to book the hotel we stayed at in Spain at the start of the month. No problems at all.
Thanks for the replies it has put my mind at rest :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.