General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Glynis
Do you still 'pull the chain' or do you flush

I think your pulling my chain Glynis :rofl :rofl

in some places you do neither...you wave, yes wave...Edinburgh airport, wave over the sensor :wave: :wave: done.
In many public toilets the efficiency of the flush is in reverse ratio to the length of the queue waiting outside with their legs crossed. :rofl
ray388 wrote:
Glynis
Do you still 'pull the chain' or do you flush

I think your pulling my chain Glynis :rofl

in some places you do neither...you wave, yes wave...Edinburgh airport, wave over the sensor :wave: :wave: done.

:rofl I meant do you say "have you pulled the chain" or "have you flushed" I was brought up in the days of the outside toilet with a chain and handle to flush the toilet and I still, to this day say "have you pulled the chain" for eg. I suspect in years to come it'll be "have you waved' :rofl
I always pull the chain in my upstairs 2nd lavy :tup

http://i60.tinypic.com/20jo21t.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/73jplt.jpg
I knew you'd respond to this Nick, I was just waiting for you to spot ths. ;)
Thats the one Nick :tup my friend had one just like yours ;)

I expect that no matter how times change and no matter by whatever means I flush the lav, I'll always tell everyone that I "pulled the chain" :tup :tup
I pull the chain too :rofl Even thought I haven't got a chain to pull.....it must be an age thing Glynis, :rofl
When I was a lad my mum would say " pull the string". We didn't have a string, it was a chain, but I suspect my mum used a string in her poverty stricken younger days.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.