Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Sandy .... the Bristol Park is in a convenient location, right on the edge of the Old Town and next to Parque De L'Aiguera. But it is the very busy junction of Plaza Doctor Fleming and Avenida Mediterraneo. Traffic flow never stops, and the amplified noise of mopeds passing under a nearby bridge may be a bit much, especially if you are in a front facing room.

As to suitability for kids, the main door of the hotel leads directly on to the street, there are no grounds or gardens to the front separating the property from the pavement or busy road. Whether that might be regarded as a particular hazard for your 7 year old, is a matter for you to decide.

David :wave
Thanks for the info i shall look at a few more hotels any sugestion i am booking a diy holiday for 4 oaps and 2 adults and 1 child
Word of warning in the Summer season one of the teen operators go.

I think it may be 2wentys which is Mytravel
Hi Sandy ... without knowing your specific preferences and requirements, it's difficult. But basically, I assume that you are looking for a hotel which suits all age groups, with sufficient in house entertainment if any of the family don't fancy going out at night, and still be reasonably close to the nightlife for those who do. Am I close ??

It may be worth looking at our hotel reviews for the following properties, and see if any match your requirements. I would say that the first three listed tend to be very popular with family groups of mixed generations, but the others would also be worth considering based on reputation and location:

Ambassador Playa
Sol Pelicanos
Rio Park
Costa Blanca Sol
Diplomatic
Levante Club

hi sandie i have a son of 9 years and i wouldnt take him to this hotel because of the location out of the list above the one we found great for all ages is the sol pelicanos it caters for every one my wee boy loved it last year
Hi,
I have never been to Benidorm, I have been looking at info about the above Hotel and also the means of getting there which overall suits my budget, I am a senior citizen, single, and would be on my own, what I would like to know is your opinions of this Hotel, the area it is situated, the resort,as looking at it from my age groups point of view,incidently I am considering going in Jan 2006, I would greatly appreciate any help and advice that you can come up with, so its over to you.

Regards Brian.
:?:
Hotel Bristol Park is in the Old Town, near Plaza Triangular, a good location if you like the bustle of the Old Town. It is a smallish, friendly Spanish Hotel with almost 100% Spanish guests and Spanish food, which we liked but it might not suit everyone. Its on a busy and quite noisy roundabout. If you want to be near the cabaret clubs the Bristol Park is a long walk or a bus or taxi, not really suitable.
Hi Brian .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic about Hotel Bristol Park. You can also read our reviews of the hotel on the following page:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/benidorm/bristol-park-hotel/

We actually stayed at the Bristol Park a few years ago. It was stated as being ideal for families, but it was not. The pool was too deep for the children, no activities except for pensioners ie boules, waltzes etc.

Our rep advised us to spend the days at the apartments up the road, which we did and just used the Bristol Park as a base for sleeping and eating - the desserts were delicious!
has any one been can't find much on it?

EDIT:Merged with previous topic
David HT Mod
Hi Vodka Queen, I Haven't stayed there but I know where it is and believe that it's very "Spanishy" if that makes sense.
Have a look on the Hotel Reviews on here and also http://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk
There is an excellent restaurant quite near there called The Hoff Van Holland that we try to visit whilst we're there.

Sue :) :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.