Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
GOOGLE EARTH
6 Posts
Hi there. Google Earth has indeed updated its Benidorm images, but they are not actually up to date, or so it would appear as I am unable to find the very tall Hotel. the tallest in Beni, the name of which i can't recall off the top of my head.....but I can't find it.
The hotel bali IS on google earth, you can download the placemarker from the following link http://www.googleearthhacks.com/dlfile17756/Hotel-Bali.htm
just to point out, it is very hard to distinguish, as obviously its not going to stand out on a birds eye view, however, if you look at the shadows of the hotels, you can see which one has the massive shadow :D
David, maybe you could start up a google earth sticky, then we could all upload our placemarkers of different areas in benidorm, would be ideal for people needing directions, or how near a particular hotel is to the beach ect.. the placemarker files are only small (approx 4kb), anyone think this is a good idea????
Hi kross ... thanks for the suggestion but for the moment at least, it is perhaps best that we do not implement the idea. The whole practice of uploading any images, files or material to the forums is currently under review, because we are having so many problems throughout the entire site with copyright protected material being uploaded by members. And so until we decide on the way forward, it is probably best that no files are uploaded, whether copyright protected or not.

Many thanks.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.