Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we have been going to the beech queen shack for ten years, good food nice people.turn right at steps shack about 80mtrs walk,big banana very good to that is another 25mtrs farther on behind the csm hotel.
:shock: :shock: No no no :wink: :lol: !!!! By FAR the bestest shack is Fishermans!!! (Ask Chilly on here - she'll vouch for it too!!! :wink: ) Turn down the track by St Anthonys Chapel (church in middle of road)....when you get to the sea....Fishermans is first one on your right!!!

Say hi to Damien, Emelia, Tony etc etc!!! :wink:
we only ever use one and that's Jonnys Shack next to the Goan Heritage Hotel, wonderful food, wonderful people, i'd feel guilty going anywhere else now as were made so welcome :D
Any shack that does not have crying kids is OK with me.

or at least the parents answer them

I like kids I used to be one BUT listening too Mama Mama winge winge Papa Papa winge drives me up the wall or to the next shack

lez
Lezlie, I would be joining you.
Try Aggies shack the service is good, the food wonderful and majority of patrons are lovely people. Looking from the seashore to the land it is to the right of the Goan Heritage
enjoy Lyn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.