Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
If charterflights.co.uk made the mistake then they will have to correct it not you

lez
thats what i thought Lez but they say as i have had the booking confirmation for so long and left it till i got the tickets to tell them the error that i have to pay £50 I didnt see it was wrong on the actual booking confirmation weeks ago as i was distracted and didnt check properly :(
chilly
Well I think i might have solved this one now!! :) took the bull by the horns and phoned the initial girl back, she told me that she cant do what she said originally as tickets are now issued BUT good news!! to change name OR initial is £50 up to 2 weeks prior to departure and to do either after 2 weeks prior to departure right up to last few days is only £15 extra so i am leaving the incorrect initial and then I can either change that or name nearer the time, when we see how he is etc... hell!! I think its only a couple of weeks nightmare it has crept up on me!!! moral of this story i think is to book direct with airline would have been £25!!
chilly
You can't change the lead name inside 14 days, however you can change any other name on the booking right up until the day before departure, (for £50 fee plus £15 tod).

Genereal rule of thumb, Thomson will usually correct any spelling mistake free of charge within 2 weeks of it being booked, providing it hasn't been ticketed, so always check your Thomson invoice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.