Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
The Camel Bar shows the football. Also had football on the night we went to the Hard Rock Cafe last year, but it might have been the cup semi final :think they dont always have it on. If you are in a good quality hotel you might find it in there as well. In the Rennaisance GVB last year it was on in one of the large lounges most evenings. One match at one end on one TV and another match on the other TV. Egyptians seem to love football.

Doe
The bus stop has live tv and so does the mall.
HI Ykraps

Hope you enjoyed your holiday did you watch Newcastle Utd v Manchester Utd :whoops

Quote - "just in time to see newcastle united stick one up man u" :cry

Great game for us Mancs - 1 - 5, :rofl you'll be fine in the Championship league with King Kev :que
Beat me to it lol, I think Newcastle would have needed a Messiah for a manager to have beaten Man U ;)
When I put up my first answer, I was going to edit to put 'I love an optimist' :rofl but thought better of it incase he takes it really seriously.

Lets just hope he's having a brill holiday, aside from the result.

Doe
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.