Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
we booked early and managed to get a free child place for whit week but prices are now higher than in october.
We booked our flights last October for this May. Got them for £186.00 - they are now £253! Daren't even look at the moment for this October. Because of the terrible exchange rate we are all going to have less in our pockets to spend this year.
Just been reading these posts, thought I would check - simply can't believe that the flights we booked in December from Newcastle to Larnaca for £331 total for the two of us this June with Thomas Cook are now an astronomical £865!!!
Somebody should notify Thomas the Cróók that inflation is 2.5%, not 250 percent.
Inflation?

:que :que :que
we have just paid £443 each for a flight in October with Thomsonfly!
We paid less than £500 for Easyjet flights for 2 adults and 1 child for September a couple of months ago...Just checked and they're now £950! Seems it's best to book early!
Libra Holidays http://www.libraholidays.co.uk/ have some cheapish weeks in May to Paphos, probably due to the harbour works, at less than the cost of most flights. So even if you don't need the accommodation it may be cheaper booking a deal and losing your apartment etc.

Robby :wink:
We paid £82 each for flights from Manchester in September with Easyjet now £257 each :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.