Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Pune - Goa
7 Posts
I don't think there are direct flights. Neither Spicejet nor Kingfisher Airlines show it on their schedule.

You could e-mail them and ask how you can make the journey. Air fares are really coming down in India. Both do Pune to Delhi and I know there are Delhi to Goa flights.

Hope you get to take the trip. It's worth it!
you could always go to Mumbai and take a flight from there.. just 200 km from pune it is.
Nig
Indian Airlines flys direct most days of the week Pune to Goa but their is no direct flight in the other direction :?
Thought you were after joining one of the Hare krishna sects for a minute there Martin :shock: , it would be about 5 - 6 hours on a bus i should think.
Martin_d - This is off topic - but Pune is a nice place. While you are in Pune, you could travel to Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar and to Lonavala which is an hours train ride(between Pune and Mumbai), excellent places for trekking (Dukes Nose) etc.
Thought you were after joining one of the Hare krishna sects for a minute there Martin Shocked , it would be about 5 - 6 hours on a bus i should think

:lol: :lol: :lol: My company has a place over there and I might be asked to go over and set something up. No-one else is keen on it, but I have been telling everyone that will listen that I would love to go, just so I can pop off to Goa at the weekends :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.