Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
welcome to the Greek forums of HT

Have you read the members hotel reviewsYet?????

and if you use the blue navigation bar near the top of the page you can link to the RESORT reports,

and by clicking on the wonderground weather symble to can navigate to weather history for that area

yasus

wizard
I watched this hotel being built (well, not literally of course)!! It looks lovely and I've spoken to a few people who have stayed there, all glowing reports.The weather should be lovely at that time of year :sun2 . Hope you have a lovely time on a lovely island. Anne
Hi thanks for that we can't wait many thanks carolyn
I live on Rhodes and my brothers have been to this hotel many times. The rooms are very spacious, the food is delicous. It meets the 5 stars of this hotel in every way. They will be coming in a weeks time and I already look forward to spending some time there and enjoy the various food.
The beach is very nice, the sea very clean, the weather still superb, warm and sunny. But as the weather is not the same anymore all over Europe, I would not be surprised if you could get some clouds and a spritzer of rain. It has been very windy for weeks - which is very unusual as well.
Hi thanks for that looking forward to it only 84 days to go :sun2 :wave: :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.