Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi kath,
I stayed at the Aserlik Beach hotel 4 years ago in Gumbet and found it very good,nice pool area good food the only down side is the amount of steps down to the pool area/beach.They have a new sister hotel beside it now I think which one are you staying.Transfer to Gumbet direct about half hour.Hope this helps.

Dave :D
Hi Kath,

The Royal Aserlik beach is the newer one, but it is right next door to its sister hotel, the Aserlik beach. Gumbet has kind of spread out that way too in recent years, so now the Royal Aserlik beach is literally across the road and 5 minutes walk away from the start of the bars, restaurants and shops of the resort.

If you have a tour operator transfer, you will be anywhere between 45 minutes and 1 hour transfer from the airport to Gumbet.

October weather - well, going by the incredible temps this year so far, who can say? When I've been in October, its been still hot enough during the day to sunbathe, go on boat trips etc, but its a bit nippy at night - jeans and jacket or fleece top, and maybe you'll need a blanket on the bed.

Elaine
its the royal aserlik beach and its for my daughter, partner and granddaughter.

are there a lot of steps?

thanks
  • Edited by Kath 2007-08-07 22:16:19
thanks elaine

Kath x
Hi there,,I went to the Royal Asarlik Beach hotel last y ear,,it was our first time in Turkey,and the hotel is out of this world. I have put a review on here for you to look at. Its beautiful interior,,wonderful food,the staff and fantastic,right on the beach,pool is fabulous. You can use the facilities of the sister hotel Asarlik Beach too if you wish. Its position couldnt be better as its quiet because its right on the edge of the resort. But a short walk and you are in the middle of everything. The views from the rooftop restaurant are breathtaking especially at night when everything is lit up. We had a great holiday there. Enjoy
Thank you so much. My daughter will be here today so I will let her have a read.

What is the sister hotel like - as you say they can use the facilities ?

Kath x
HI Kath,,,the sister hotel is great too,they have 2 pools,,and there is entertainment either in that hotel,or the Royal Asarlik,and you can use either,,,the atmosphere is wonderful,and if you go to the 2nd floor of the Royal Asarlik,,,walk up to the fitness suite,you can go through there down steps which follow a waterfall right into the grounds of the Asarlik Beach. Its so pretty,,you can have lunch in the beach bar at the Royal Asarlk,or go to the restaurant of the Asarlik Beach and have 3 course lunch if you wish. It really is a wonderful hotel,,,or hotels. The animation team will have you all doing the hotel dance in a few days time i guarantee.
hi everyone,
can anyone tell me about this hotel please am looking to book up for june this year, there will be four of us travelling the other half my two boys aged 10 and 3 and myself.
would be very grateful if anyone who has been here can shed some light on what the hotel and area is like, is it child friendly and is there plenty to keep the kids entertained, how many pools are there do they have good kids clubs ect.
also can anyone tell me what gumbet resort is like are there plenty of things to do away from hotel as we do like to do abit of exploring.
any info would be great thanks all
happy holidays
sean.
Many thanks, daughter is really excited now.

Thanks again

Kath x
going out for 2 weeks on 1st june
link to video tour of hotel........
http://server3.exposure4.com/firstchoice/pop.php?movie=50&res=video1.php

another video of hotel is..........
http://myhotelvideo.com/de/video/view/68722/Royal+Asarlik+Beach/Royal+Asarlik+Beach

hotel website.............

http://www.royalasarlikbeach.com

and its all 24 hour all inclusive,

After my holiday last year in Turkey with the price hikes i did not think i would go back, but to beat the very low lira rate (I think it was 2.12 lira to the pound today :duh ,)

go for the best all inclusive hotel you can afford, we booked a couple of months ago with first choice 2 weeks with sea view for 2 adults and 1 free kids place for £1358.96

but looking at thier internet site this week this has increased by about £300, and its not like thomas cook we each have 20ks of luggage at no extra costs :tup
ps the price was without inflight meals which we never eat :tongue
Hi. Has anyone stayed at the above hotel on an all inclusive basis? Do you know if they have mini bars in the room and do you have to pay for them? Thanks
Welcome to the forums :cheers

We have reviews of this hotel - someone just back this month http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/
do not touch mini bars very expensive and checked daily and before your pick up, just back from the hotel loved it :wave: done a hotel review
Hi, I am new to this forum, but here goes. Has anybody stayed in the Nostalgia rooms of this hotel, if so, can you tell me what they are like, what kind if a view you have etc.I have booked these rooms, and was wondering if I have made a mistake. Thanks. :wave:
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
hi has anyone been in late aug/early sept here have been looking at this hotel for next year i have been to the asarlik but fancy an a/l this time :wave: :thanks myra.
all advice is greatful.x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.