Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi D3ODS

I've friends who live in Portinatx and have emailed them to find out if they know how and who to use to book holidays at the S'Arenal Apartments for 2008.

I'll get back to you.

bill
hi
Been to s'arenal past two years and love them, they did say when we were there last july that they were pulling out of portland and going on their own, however i can't find any link to them at all, would like yourself appreciate a contact number.
Good luck
Hi,The wife and i have also spent a few great hols at the S'arenal apartments,our favourite place.Have emailed both thomsons and portland but all they would say is that "We no longer sell these apartments".We would also be grateful for any info regarding these great little apartments. Cheers!.
Hi folks

My friend in Ibiza has come back to me after talking to the owners of the apartments. The owners have advised that this year bookings will be taken from their new website.

At the moment the website is under construction and was showing earlier this evening but not at the time I am writing this. It is still being worked on so it may not yet be fully functional and there may be periods at this stage it will be offline. They have asked that you keep checking back.

Their new website address is:

http://www.apartamentos-sarenal.com/

I hope this helps all of you.

bill
hi bill
your'e a star, will try the link, wont be going this year as getting married august and going to cyprus but will be going back sometime soon
Good luck all
Hi Bill, thanks for the info, have been searching for ages to find out what had happened to the S'arenal. Have already booked a hol in June but will hopefully be back to Portinatx in Sept or next year. Have had a look at the S'arenal website and the photos brought back a lot of memories. It also looks like the apartments have had a bit of a revamp. Cheers for now. Roy.
You are very welcome folks. I wish the orginal contributor would come back and let us know if he has found the message. I'd surely like to make that game old lady very happy :cheers
Thanks billbarr for the S'Arenal Apartments web site . You have made a lot of people happy . :cheers
Surelly a place with its own wee web site will not fill up nearly as quick/well with a travel agent pushing their hols?

Hope it works out for them, and also hope the 80 year old gets her party.
My wife and I have stayed at the s'arenal several times. We haven't been since portland and thomson removed them from the list. They are really nice people and it is a great place to relax. My problem is the prices on their website . 110 Euros per night is far too high for me for the accomodation ,which makes it around 2,000 for the fortnight when you add flights and transfers. We went to crete for 1100 this year !!. I think that they really dont understand business , last year we were the only people staying there in August.
alibean

We used the following apartments in 2009 and liked them a lot. Their rates this year were a good bit less than some places and for next year they are using the 2009 rates. They are own by the folks who have La Ciguenya hotel where we've spent a good few happy holidays:

http://www.portinatxapartments.com/

bill
this must be a change are you saying that S'arenal has changed owneship to La Ciguenya & Portinatx Apartments
No alibean. The apartments owned by La Ciguenya are not S'arenal.

bill
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.