Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Seville Spain
10 Posts
Hi Dave ... not exactly the Midlands, but depending on your dates, you may find Ryanair services operating from Liverpool and Stansted. More info on routes can be found on the Seville Airport website.

David :wave
You can also fly with Air Berlin from Stansted , but it does involve a change of planes in Palma, Mallorca. This isn't as bad as it sounds, as Air Berlin are an excellent airline and the transfers are well organised.
Get a cheap flight to Barcelona or Madrid from one of the Midlands airports and then try these: http://www.vueling.com/EN/index.php

They are amazingly cheap. We're using them for a trip next year to Seville flying from Birmingham to Barcelona. Ok, so you have a few hours at the airport but I would rather that than a few hours on the motorway!
Some folk fly to Faro in Portugal, and then hire a car to drive to Seville.
Anybody know any clean and comfortable hotels in Seville? The sort of one that's ok to take a child to.

EJ
jarve_el

welcome to HT.. you may get a better response if you post in the other costas and inland spain holiday thread, this one is for flights and airports

wizard
Ooooops, thought that 'City breaks' would include hotels!!
Hi JARVE_EL .... this is our Airlines & Airports forum. This thread was transferred last week from our City Breaks forum, as it was more relevant to air routes from the UK than to the city of Seville itself. You have probably reached here via the shadow link which was left in that forum. Please feel free to post separately in City Breaks for information about Seville hotels.

David :wave
ok, now I understand. I saw the thread on the City breaks forum, and when it said 'Moved'. I thought that it had been moved to the city break forum not from it!! Thanks for the explanation.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.