Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi big woo
Ive just booked for benidorm for easter booking flights and hotels sep .Im flying outta glasgow and booked my hotel with someweretostay.com. Adont know your dates or what airport your flying out of i could try and take a look for you .... mazza
Hi mazza I'm looking for flights from edin or glas and can travel from Thurs 9 April til Sun 12 April returning a week later. Any help would be gratefully appreciated - I've been keeping an eye on various flights but they seem to be getting more expensive as the days are going on.
Hi bigwoo sent you private message cheers mazza
i think the sierra cortina will be too far out to walk .i would go for cala finestrat plenty of bars restaurants within 2 minutes from the sydney apts.you can get a bus to benidorm for euros 1-20 lovely beach,i always take my grandchildren there and they are never bored.internet cafes english entertainment if thats what you want markets etc everything within walking distance,hope this helps pam
Another vote for Cala Finestrat, we are going again this year and it's a lovely place with a regular bus service to Benidorm. It is possible to walk to Benjdorm aswell as we did it last year, quite a hike in the heat but possible ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.