Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
The only Sirene hotel I can find, seems to be a 20 min walk from the main strip of Kalamaki. When I put the name of the hotel in the Google search box, it comes up as Laganas not Kalamaki. We were in Kalamaki last year, and that hotel doesn't ring a bell. I know that Shirley h & Llindy were there as well - perhaps they can shed more light.
Sorry, i've never heard of Sirene hotel and I've had a look at some websites that list the hotels and I can't find it there either.

If you take a walk around the resort with this camera, you may be lucky and spot it-

http://www.justzante.co.uk/kalamaki.htm
Most people seem to say that it's a good 20-30min walk to the main strip on the reviews that I have read.
way out
quite a walk from the main strip and beach , probably need a taxi back of an evening.
i have been to kalamaki 5 times, i have a funny feeling these apartments are somewhere near michaelos restaurant, not 100% sure though
Thats right Lanclass they are, if i remember correctly you walk pass Michaelo's . Bit too far out for our liking a bit isolated .
If it's past Michaelo's then it is quite a distance out from the main street, as when hubby and I went to dine in Michaelo's we had a horse and carriage as we found it too far to walk.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.