Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Sivota?
3 Posts
Loads of people on here love Parga, including us, so there should be lots of info for you. But we went in May before it got too busy, and it was a few years ago now. Have fond memories of finding a beach a few minutes drive away where we never had any company, just peace and quiet, sea and sand. Bliss. Used it morning and evening and explored during the day (including Sivota).

So not much help to you as you will be a day visitor. It may help if you say what sort of a day out you are looking for.

Have a lovely holiday. We loved the whole area, always loads to see for drivers.
Sounds great. :tup We're staying in Sivota and just wondered if there was any info about the place as it looks small. I mentioned Parga in case it'd be confused with another Sivota on Lefkas (i think).

Just looking for any general info on the area or recommendations for trips/must-sees etc. Looks like a beautiful part of Greece :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.