Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Somy resort in Calangute has 2 rooms + utility room + bathroom, don`t have any contacts for them though Nicola :tup
Sunshine park in Candolim has lovely big rooms. Large lounge area, bedroom and bathroom. Big balconies too and a nice pool. Think theres only Olympic who do it but I have the website somewhere. I don't think the rooms are that expensive either.
When I said previously that I had the website/e mail address I meant if you want to e mail them direct. Might work out cheaper. I don't think my previous post made it very clear.
Hi Sim could you tell me where the Sunshine Park is in Candolim,have seen a nice
private apartment to rent there,and wondered where it is?
Thanks Ann
It's behind the victor exotica.....about a 5 minute walk in the direction of Sinquerim from the Panjim crossroads. We stayed there in December and we really rliked it. It's set behind the main road so lovely and quiet but only 2 minutes up a path from everything. We really liked the hotel. The rooms were large, the pool lovely and the staff were brilliant. The food was also very good. They're opening a new phase next season which they were building while we were there. The rooms in the new phase are brand new and looked really nice. I've seen the private rooms on the internet. They look lovely too.
Hi Sim, thankyou :)

Yes, we would like the hotel email address for the sunshine park, i thought you meant you had a website address for a holiday company that supplied that hotel :rofl silly me.
Thanks Sim ,never stayed that far down in Candolim the nearest to Panjim Cross Road
being the Phoenix Park but tempted with the private apartment,it looks good
thanks again
ann
Thanks everyone, ive just had a quick look, and ive found the somy resort for around 500pounds per person, including flights,transfers etc, this is with directline holidays.
But i must admit, the sunshine park and sunkissed resort both look nicer :think .

The somy resort does look like it has a lot of space, so this will probably do us.
Basic but clean with a lovely pool and the staff are great :tup
has anyone stopped in the private appartments at the sunshine park.what are they like?
thanks for the recommendations :)
We still havent ruled out Sunshine park yet, but we will be getting something booked in the next month or so, but i am still a bit warey about the beach shack situation.

I thought id wait and book in Dec, but because we are wanting a bit more than what we usually want, we aren't just going for the cheapest option this time, so might have to book early.
Hi Cor look under Ownersdirect[Goa] there,s a very nice one there
just refurbished :tup
ann
I stayed at the Sunkissed last week and was thoroughly impressed.
Whilst we booked with Thomson on a late deal, a few people in the hotel had gone with just flights and then booked the hotel on arrival. I think one lady said she paid about 1200rps per night, although cant be 100% sure.
The bedroom was spacious and lounge room is massive.
The only bad thing I could say is that the bed was a bit short...but then again I am 6ft 1 so most hotel beds are too short for me! After a few kingfisher though, sleeping in a short bed wasnt a problem!

Jen
thanks Jen, we havent ruled any of the 3 hotels we narrowed it down to, but we dont really want to be spending more than 550-600 per person :think
Click Here to read our reviews of the Sunkissed Resort or to add a review if you have stayed here. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.