Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
tatoos
101 Posts
Me and my partner had a tatoo done when we went to Bulgaria last year, I had one done at the bottom of my back and my partner had a big one on his arm (first one for him and it took 6 and a half hours). The guy who did ours, Teodore, is based in the Royal Park hotel in Elenite he is excellent, he will do any tatoo that you want and he has lots of different designs. I think ours cost about £150 which is very cheap considering mine took about three hours and my partners took six and a half hours. He is very clean and very friendly and I hope he is still there next year because my partner wants to pay him another visit. Oh and they didn't scab at all he gave us some special cream to keep on applying.
me and missus had tatto done in g/s july 5, shark tatto next to sirena cocktail bar , good price and very clean, paid 270 lvs mine was 2 and half hours in chair.
Ive read a few threads in the forum about tattooists in Sunny Beach and wondered if any of you knew if there are any tattooists in Golden Sands and where they are located ? Recomendations would be good, along with prices.

It's my hubby who is wanting a tattoo, wondering if he could take along a pic of the image he wants ?

Hope you can help,

Karen x
Hi just back fromG/S and there is quite a few tattooists there.There is a few of them at the front and there is one across from the new appartments that are being built .If you follow the road from up from the Gibralta at the front go up that road and there is one just up next to tha mambo shop,you will find them all easy to find as they are in like small shops and well displayed hope this is of some use to you :glynis
That's a great help June, thanks for your reply. Hope you had a good holiday. We've still got 5 weeks to wait :( but getting more and more excited as the time goes by and totally addicted to this site now :lol:
Nursy,

Just turn right when you come out of the lower door of theYavor and it will bring you to the Gibraltar, there you are exactly where June describes.

Patka
all my family ad tattoos done in the hotel maritsa/ meridian. he was very gentle and would go onto the computer to find exactly what you wanted oryou could draw what you wanted and he would do it. he is very clean and cheap. you could have the doctor inject you so you dont feel anyhing for 30levs. no scabbing or bleeding he really is excellent! :D :D :D
Hi samantha,was that hotel in sunny beach and was he registered :? Did any of you have the injection :?: thanks
hiya tattooed people
i had my tattoo done in bulgaria by the tattooist in the side of the kuban hotel
his studio was as clean as an operating theatre

my only gripe with my tattoo was how long it took to do, i was in the chair for 1 hr 45 mins to have 6 chinese letters done, if it wasnt for me daughter keep coming checking on me i would have gone to sleep

i spoke to other people who had had tattoos done, and they say it was the length of time in the chair the tattooists were to slow
i think they charge you for the time it takes to do the tattoo rather than for the tattoo itself

i would have another one done there though :lol:
I had a Tattoo done last july in the Tattooist across from the Sirena hotel Tattooist was called Nicolia & was very good I had a Lions head done on my left leg was in chair for 1hour 20 mins cost £50, detail is out of this world

Bulgarian friends introduced us to this Tattooist :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/doo407/Tattoo007.jpg
hi there can anyone tell me if its safe to have a tatoo done whilst in bulgaria was thinking of having one when i got there and any info would be great :?:
Hi Shushu,

Can't advise, but I've done a search and found this link - HERE

Peter
Hi shushu,

The 'Search' facility on this site is very useful to help with many queries that you may have, e.g. there's a two-page thread on tattoos HERE

Baldur
thanks guys sounds good to me :lol:
I don't know much about tattoos, but I have read reports of the temporary henna type causing serious allergic reactions and scarring. Anyone contemplating these should be most cautious.

Peter
hi all my family had tattoos last year at the hotel meridian. he was excellent, he could get you any picture from the computer or you could draw what you wanted and he would do it perfect! his prices were good and no one had any scabbing or soreness. you can even have a pain killer injection at the doctor based at the hotel for 30levs. we are going back end of june for more. hope this helps. the meridian is in sunny beach.
Shushu, I had a tattoo done last year in Golden sands , but I have been going to Bulgaria for some years now & have made alot of Bulgarian friends & they took me to the tattooist that they go too, but I think if you see the needles coming out the packets & you also see the dry serilizing equipment then you'll be ok ......the quality of work is the best I have ever seen & I would never get a tattoo done anywhere else as the quality is out of this world.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/doo407/Tattoo007.jpg

this is mine £52, 1hr 20 mins in chair this design is on my left leg I have big legs.
edit
photo had to be removed. It was stretching the page
Fiona ht mod

this is my daughters £23, 35mins in chair. this design is on my daughters back at the base of her spine.
Is the Meridian easy to find in Sunny Beach? Both my son and myself may have one done on our last day of holiday.

We have had them done before in the UK. Does anyone know if they ID people as my 16 yr old wants one as well but I am not sure if I will let him yet but that's another story? :roll:
Thanks
hi, where are you staying? at the meridien they didnt ask for id last year my friends 14 year old son had one done no problem, not to sure how you explain where the hotel is a we only went last year! but on one of balders threads there is map so you can see where it is, hope this helps. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.