Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi there is a large cafe before you go through security once through there is a bar and a snack place which really does not sell much crisps sandwiches etc very expensive there is a small duty free shop which does not sell a great variety of products but saying all this i would rather fly from there as anywhere else as it is hassel free, sorry forgot there is a pub before you go through security also most people hang about there until it`s time to go through otherwise you feel a bit trapped as the departure longe is not that big.
Thanks Ali,Its about 18 years since we flew from here and it only had 1 gate in those days.We are going with friends and she likes to stock up at Boots with bits for the journey.I like Greggs (at Newcastle now) but it looks like she will have to bring her snacks with her and buy drinks for the plane once we have gone through security.I agree about it being a hassle free airport.Jay
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.