Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Wow - thanks! Just what I was looking for. I'm sure one of these must be placing calls in Tunisia. And so many that are cheaper than Telestunt too!

:thanks

A.
I always use TalkNTalk for calls to Tunisian mobiles - 15p a minute - access no. 09115 042020. Once they start their recorded message just enter the number you are calling at any time, you don't have to wait for it to end.
Thanks Aslemma - I'll add that to my list. That's a very good rate to mobile numbers.

:thanks

A.
The best rates I can find now are Penny Phone: 0911 998 7998 and Dial4Discount: 0911 656 0606 - both 18p a minute. I've been using Penny Phone without any problems.
If you want to use your mobile rather than an access number via your landline, Tesco Mobile charge 25p a minute for calls to a Tunisian mobile. Unfortunately their bonus offer when you top up £10 is only available towards UK calls and texts. :(
Hi my daughter is currently using Nobelcom.co.uk they have a calling card for Tunisia called Hello Tunisia and for £20 she gets 124 mins, whatever that works out for a minute lol. It uses local numbers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.