Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
They still do the buffet/ drinks with minigolf and play area for kids. I believe its about 25 euros for adults and 12 for kids.

Also the Blues Brothers are on 4 or 5 nights a week this year which is good as they are fantastic.

Holiday Rep
I am going to Alcudia next week, can you please let me know where the Tropical minigolf is situated as I have read other reports about it and would like to visit. Is it suitable for children (6 years old)?
Its right at the far end of Bellevue Boulevard, where Siesta/Bellevue is its across from that.

Holiday Rep
has anyone been here recently and can tell me the prices for adults and children and if you still get the free game of minigolf. thanks
For the evening offer ?

You get....

Barbeque Buffet
Freeflowing Sangria, Lager, white wine, red wine and soft drinks.
A free game of golf each
Play area for an hour for kids
Entertainment (blues brothers are on 4 nights a week now)

Price..

Adults 25 euros
11 - 16 12 euros
10 and under 5 euros

Hope that helps

HR
what do you mean barbeque buffet. when we went 2 years ago it was everything like chips paella steak chichen nuggets, has it changed? and the drinks you could have anything local like vodka etc.
It was basically like a hotel buffet but they call it a BBQ buffet as most of the meat if BBQed.

I dont think you get vodka etc anymore as the drinks you get are now next to the buffet and u help yourself rather than using the actual bar.

Its actually just got a new manager in the past week (they are really struggling this year as PRs have been banned from anywhere except outside the shop/restauarnt u own) so things *could* change slightly in the next few weeks but no vodka at the mo.

HR
are they bottled drinks then or what? if anyone has been here recently could you please let me know what you get now etc. it used to be such good value for money and hope it still is worth a visit.
no bottled drinks either. You dont get the drinks at the bar anymore instead there is a help yourself system with a lager pump, sangria, red/white wine and soft drinks.

I think its still good VFM but obviously maybe not as much as when you last went if it used to include spirits.

HR
Just to update. There are new prices for Tropical Golf now.

Its 15euros per adult and 5 for under 12s.

That includes the buffet, drinks (not spirits) entertainment and play area.

HR
We went there last week, I understand it has changed hands recently.
We paid 20 euros for adults and 3 euros extra for the mini golf. A lot less for children, they have big kids and little kids, sorry don't know exact prices. You get a coloured armband depending on the age category (see later!)

We got there about 7pm on a Wednesday, and there was plenty of space on the golf course (I believe some nights they have coach parties in). The course was good fun even though we were hopeless at it! :oops:
(by the way I inadvertently stood too close to my son, who whacked me on the jaw with his club as he hit the ball, luckily I was OK, as the clubs have got rubber heads, but be warned!!! and tell the kids to be careful)

Then we went for the buffet, you can help yourself to a selection of grilled meats (chicken, hot dogs, pork etc.), pizza, nuggets, salads, chips, pickles, baked beans etc. with cake and melon for afters. It's not cordon bleu, but quite passable, and the chips were really nice, and we weren't ill the next day!! For drinks, there is unlimited fizzy drinks for the kids and beer, wine or sangria on tap for the adults. Also a bar where you can purchase branded drinks or spirits. They are really hot on under-age drinking too, which they can tell because the kids have a different coloured armband. It's all set in an outdoor terrace next to the minigolf, and you have a view of sunset behind the mountains, so it's very nice.

But the highlight of the evening was the Blues Brothers show, which started at 9.30. They were really brilliant, and were great with the kids too, getting them dancing on stage and doing a conga round the terrace. It wasn't painfully loud either, but just right. It went on til 11 o'clock, also there was bingo in the interval, I think the prize was 40 euros. Free drinks are available until midnight, although we went home after the show.

So it makes a good evening out for the whole family, without having to put up with a coach trip as well (if you're already in Alcudia of course!!!)
Been reading about it?..is it any good for family?
is it still open this year...i read somewhere that SOMEONE THOUGHT THAT IT WAS NOT .Are they still doing an a/i buffet this year...is it still open and is it any good?, i've never been, what is there?

cheers :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.