Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The company is bilyana.golf.com. I noticed after I booked, that it has a UK website which does say it has ATOL but I am dealing with the Turkish agency direct.
I think the turks are more laid back about these things then we are- I had a wedding booked and was frantic as I knew nothing of the arrangement- saw wedding co-ordinator 3 days before the wedding and they organised a whole wedding for 30 people in 3 days-amazing.
We also booked airport transfers from an email only-yet there they were 6 months later having recieved no confirmation waiting at the airport as they had originally said they would. :D
Yes they are more laid back than us, we booked our holiday last year asked them to forward details of deposit, they mailed back dont worry pay when you get here. :que

I was concerned incase we didnt have a place to stay when we arrived kept mailing, anyway as you say they were waiting at the airport as arranged, no problem :cheers
Like joan.pw I have two holidays booked this year on "Just pay us when you get here" and I have no doubts that my transfers that he has organised will be waiting for us when we get to Dalaman. They seem to do everything a lot different to what we are used to. I phoned the hotel up to make sure everything was sorted and got an " Of course, everything is taken care of" when I spoke to the manager lol.

Jim.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.