Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
we signed up and paid our money when we were out there 2 years ago so far nothing no brochure or anything very disappointed
hi its me ,arianne can you give me there web site address, as stated before we have not received any holiday as promise and we are fully paid up.

*Edit email address removed for members protection from spam. Please use PM facility for initial contact. Thanks - Glynis*
For info on what you realy get when you join Viajes Sonnentravel pm me and I will give you my email
We received our return taxi ride, holiday (wouldnt touch them with a bargepole!) vouchers and bottle of bubbly for supposedly attending a "presentation". After a cup of luke warm water and much pressure to relieve us of our card details - even pretending that we would be entered into a prize draw if we divulged the last 4 digits of our debit card number (we did not ride up the Thames on bicycles) they gave up!
Mind you, dont think that they believed that we didnt own credit cards when we told them that we owned at the Anfi del Mar!
Nice to rip off the rip off merchants - who shall we "do" in August!?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.