Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Click Here for Flamingo Benidorm Reviews

Click Here for Monaco Hotel Reviews

Hope these help
hi to you ...jamiemacca :) both good hotels,have been to both .but i think the monaco is still closed for re-fitting,it closed just after christmas....regards ..johndoe....p.s both owned by the same group
:D Haven't been to either hotel, but remember reading (Not sure if it was on here - best all inclusive thread maybe?), but a couple of members had voted the flamingo the "Best all inclusive" hotel, they have stayed in. BBB
Personally, it would be the Monika. Mainly because you have access to about 5 other hotels within the Amigos group which helps if you are out and about there's no need to pay to eat out, you can just use the closest Amigos hotel for drinks & food.

The facilities are great for the kids and the pool area is fab!! The small beach in the resort is really nice too! 0

The Monika is outside Benidorm but there is a free (open-top usually) bus that takes you around the other hotels.

I have never stayed in the Flamingo Benidorm, but from what I remember the hotel is situated quite a walk from the beach, and its all uphill on the way back :( - although taxis are relatively cheap.

Whichever one you choose, have a great time! We have not booked yet but are hoping to stay in the Villa De Benidorm (another Amigos hotel) in August. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan!!!
Think there is confusion between the Monika and Monaco. Ive never stayed in flamingo benidorm but a couple of friends have and thought it was excellent, they loved the apartment style accomodation. Like the last poster ive stayed in the monika but not the monaco, loved the monika but it was more for families.
Think there is confusion between the Monika and Monaco

ooops!!! Didn't read it properly did I!! :oops:

Sorry, Never stayed in the Monaco but still love the Monika!! :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.