Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I havn't stayed at either of these hotels but have looked around them both and IMO although the Dynastic is more modern, the Pelicanos has a better pool area and is more centrally situated so it would be the Pelicanos?ocas for me.
Why don't you read the hotel reviews, click the box at the top left of this page. :)

Cazz
the rio park is a great hotel although its a thompson only hotel so you would need to book through them we have been to this hotel 3 times

caz
hotel los dalmatas , because its in a great area , the food is tremendous and the staff are very friendly (especially roberto). :lol:
hotel orange as it is in a great position and the food is fab we are going sep cant wait the dalmatus also is a good hotel went there last year :shock:
aye you were in the dalmatas the same time as me last year dermott , i was the drunken scotsman :shock: . going back on 16th september for 2 weeks.
hi tartansone were going on the 23sep for 2 weeks really enjoyed it last year might see you there
I agree with Dermott the hotel Orange - full board, great location and just been refurbished. Cant wait to go at the end of June.

good luck

Kazee
I think people are getting confused here. The poster asked "which" hotel out of a choice of two:-

Pelicanos/Ocas (half board) or Dynastic Park (all inclusive)
I'd pick the Dynastic

The Ocas/Pelicanos, although in a mildly slightly better position...is too big and brash for me. And it has tiny balconies!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.