Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi All, could anyone tell me the sleeping arrangements in the one bedroom deluxe apartment?

im guessing theres the bedroom to sleep 2 people then a bed settee to sleep 2?
no elles water tower didnt work 2 weeks we were there

the 1 bed deluxe 2 single beds together in bedroom and a sofa and bed that comes out under from under it in front room sofa more comfortable
no not working when we were out there 23 july -6 th august and slides only on for short time in the day
Well....I have been to the Aliathon....got married in Yerasikpou Town Hall while I was there.....it was fantastic!!!! I stayed in a 1 bedroomed deluxe apartment (room 1148) and i have no complaints over the room...however my sister stayed in a studio in the older part of the hotel....(would i like to have stayed there...NO WAY)

I saw no one with ear infections in the pool while we were there - 31st August - 14th September - Kids Club was amaxzing, food great...in my eyes...for me everything was just perfect.

I am very jelaous of all you that are flying out soon - enjoy yourselves!!! xx
Water tower was not working when we were there either, 13 - 27th August. Was the water tower working when you were there lotte?
Water Tower worked occassionally...I saw it at least twice (however we did not use the terraces by the Splash Pool ....we tended to sunbathe by the main fishing village pool - my 3 year old likes the deep water!!! So I could not be sure how often or not they worked, My little girl still enjoyed the splash park regardless.
is there anybody left out there waiting to go to the holiday village or do i have the full complex to myself :cheers its been quite on hear :que
no way gina you dont get it to yourself hehehe me and my crazy lot will be there to keep u company!!
i had wondered where you went too ha ha :cheers how many of you is there again and when do you go please refresh my memory :tup
i got my tickets yesterday so im getting very excited now anyone else get theres :shrug
I'm still here too, we don't travel till 14 October 2009 !!! :tongue Had it booked since May this year so it's gonna be a long time coming (only 390 sleeps to go lol) I'll be on this site at lease once a week till then so you won't get rid of me that easily. :wave:
i go on the 1st October gina and home on the 9th me,hubby and the twins (who turn 2 years old the day after we get home) were excited my husband is military and has been away for just over a month and leaves again for 5 months in January so were looking forward to a family break.
i got my tickets too....

im wondering for anyone who pre booked the creche or kids club sessions how did this work? cause theres nothing in my ticket booklet stating i pre booked the sessions?
The kids club we just turned up to and registered them the first time - you get a little book to fill in each time you have them in the club.

The creche, well I got confirmation sent when I booked over the phone, well you're supposed to but it never arrived so I phoned and got the confirmation resent out. Turns out we didn't need it anyway as they have their own records so you just turn up and let them know when you would like the child in. They open at 10am so I just went along then on our first day.
hankpotter if u dont mind i have a couple of questions ref the creche.

what are the session times and duration if u can remember?
and did u ever have any problems getting ur lil one in on the sessions u wanted?
also i know theres a nighttime creche, but did u ever try the babysitting service?

thank you :wave:
oh and another question for anyone who might know!!!

not sure if i can post in here.
but i was wondering what happens when u take ur own car seat onto the plane? just wondering how it all works out as thats what were planning on doing!
Hi folkes !!!!
got home at 5 this morning after having delays both going and coming home !!!
And have to say we were really disappointed, having been at hv turkey last year this is nothing in comparison.
the light house staff are rude and are very strict with the 2 drink rule as we were with 2 young kids it was just not practical it ment we all had to go to the bar or someone twice even then sometimes they would try not give you it as you had just been.That also counted for ice cream if you got 1 ice cream you only got 1 drink However not all the staff were as bad some of them were really nice in other parts of the complex.
I have great respect for the entertainment team the tried so hard but really it was just a very very loud noise with not much meaning and nothing for the kids other than a load of money eating machines that you put tokens and and most of the time they never even worked after putting in about £70 worth and getting nothing i complained to reception they gave me back 3 tokens and said they had not had any other complaints but i spoke to plent other people who had all complained !
do not expect anything for nothing here they give you very little for your money, not even bottled water in the room fridge!!! (its the only time iv ever had this in AI most places give you water and juice in your room )A bit annoying as the water in the whole complex was off for full nights during our stay meaning no showers and no fizzy juice at the bar as there was no water in the mixers.
Another problem the fire alarm went off at all hours 6 times while we were there waking the kids 4am 6am just whenever really and no one ever came to say if it was a false alarm or not
We went out for dinner a few times after reading good reviews about the rib shack i was looking forward to trying it. Please do your self and your pocket a favor and avoid it!!!!!!!!!!! we were about £80 for dinner and it was possibly the worst meal i have ever had !!!!!!!!! my kids ordered chicken pie it was straight out of the microwave the pastry was soggy and raw the adult meals were a joke !!!!! i cant stress enough how bad it really was !!!!
However we did make the most of it and believe it or not we did have a good time but not the great time we expected. Please feel free to ask any questions i will be happy to give you my honest opinion XXX
hi larson82uk, dont be put off im sure if people complain to management things will be put right before we get there :que lyndabelle 78 how many in your party as im still there when you get there for 5 days be good to meet up :cheers for a drink or 2 or 3
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.