Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hi just returned from salou and went to aquapolis when we were there and i would say that costa caribe is far better for kids than aquapolis, especially younger ones. aquapolis is more open and not so compact and i saw a couple of people who had a little accident on the slides. it's also a very busy park and the sealions and dolphins show is good. no swimming with them, you could have your photo taken with the sealions at a price, not sure of the price as i didn't stop to find out. hope this helps
Anyone know if Mcdonalds are giving away the free kids tickets again like they did last year.
I have just come back from la pineda and i went in the water park! It was fantastic you dont get to swim with dolphins but their are shows on so you can watch them and the sealions. You can swim with the sea lions but you have to book it but dont get your hopes up even if you pay you may not get a certain place as they over book, we had to go back the next day but i would definatly advise you to swim with them-amazing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.